Tuesday 6 May 2014

Final 12











These are the final 12 (plus an image I have planned without a print screen) that I plan to re-shoot for the exhibition. I have chosen this selection because I think they are the simplest images which have the strongest feeling of uneasiness. I also realized that they all contain people or forms of people, a theme in an otherwise random and chaotic narrative; here with some sort of running trend the viewer still feels like they are recognizing a constant, yet the overall chaos upsets that to just shy of the point where it is too unruly I think. I am now going to get some volunteers to pose for me and reshoot these images in colour using a digital camera and experiment with different lighting techniques; flash. LED Video Light Panel, a studio soft box and natural light.

No comments:

Post a Comment